Induvac supplies a wide range of roots blowers with capacities up to 21,600 m³ / h. These blowers are successfully used in the general industry, food industry and the (petro-) chemical industry for years. Sold as bare shaft blower or as a complete unit.
High Quality Blower Aggregates
The Induvac blower units are suitable for both under and overpressure and can be used in all kind of industries. Due to the small dimensions, the Induvac blower aggregates can be placed anywhere. The sound-absorbing enclosure is equipped with a fan for reinforced cooling, which ensures that the system does not become overheated even under very heavy conditions. The sound absorbing housing is easy to open using quick-release fasteners, making the entire unit easily accessible for maintenance.
In addition to the complete program with aggregates, Induvac has a wide range of bare shaft blowers. These blocks can be used as a regular blower or as a booster in combination with another pump.
• Blowers with pre-inlet vacuum down to 200 mbar(a)
• Special blowers for overpressure up to 2 bar(g)
• Oil free compression
• Very reliable and less maintenance
• High quality standards
• Wide range from small to big capacities
• Special materials possible
• ATEX execution possible
Induvac supplies a vacuum blower which can achieve a vacuum of 200 mbar (a), where normally only a maximum of 500 mbar (a) can be reached. The blowers are available in capacities up to approximately 9000 m3/hr. Applications where it is now mandatory to install an oil or liquid lubricated vacuum pump, can now be equipped with this robust vacuum blowers.
• Water-cooled end plates
• Liquid injection
• Gas-tight executions with double mechanical seals
• Rotors with 2 or 3 lobes
• Different material executions available (ductile iron, cast steel, stainless steel, Hastelloy, bronze, aluminum)
• External lubrication system
• External cooling water system
• Afgeplugde rotors for applications with high liquid content in the suction
• Degreasing for oxygen applications
• Special Preservation
• Additional factory tests (leak detection, noise measurement, vibration measurement, pressure testing, NDT, etc.)
As a booster in combination with another vacuum pump
Aeration of water basins
Systems for vacuum transport
Soil cleaning and water purification