Speck vacuum pumps
Induvac is Speck's official partner for liquid ring vacuum pumps . Speck is an important player in the field of liquid ring vacuum pumps with an experience over more than 100 years. They have a very wide range of liquid ring vacuum pumps, used in almost all markets.
With BluSystems from Speek, you can choose from four types of vacuum unit with different characteristics and in various sizes and find the best solution for your needs. lf you want to use existing vacuum tanks in your calibration table, for example, the decentralized BluVacD vacuum unit is also available.
The Speck VI series is a water-saving liquid ring vacuum pump with an internal separator tank.
The VI pumps have a compact construction and have capacities ranging from approximately 2 up to 46 m3/hour.
The Speck VH liquid ring vacuum pumps are designed for processes where a deep vacuum is required. The pumps are completely interchangeable with many comparable models from competing brands. There are mavy sizes available.
The VHC series from Speck is the natural development of the established VH series. lt was designed taking into account the requirements of our customers. The result is a heavily standardised series, that sets new standards in safety, durability and reliability for your system.
The Speck VE pump is a compact liquid ring pump with a special internal design. Due to the special design, the suction and discharge ports are changed and the pump is interchangeable with other competitive brands. There are 2 models available: VE-165 and VE-255
The Speck VZ pumps are compactly built double-stage liquid ring vacuum pumps. The pumps are robustly built and have a low noise level (60-66 dB(A)) due to the compact construction. The VZ pumps are available in 5 variants, with a capacity of 30 up to 186 m3/hour.
The Speck VG pumps have been specially developed for applications where a low maintenance interval is required. The pumps contain fewer parts than usual and are easy to disassemble. Available in 6 sizes, with a capacity of 30 to 250 m3/h.
The Speck V pumps are the “all rounders” among the compact liquid ring vacuum pumps. The Speck V pumps are available in more than 5 material combinations with capacities ranging from approximately 10 up to 370 m3/hour.
The Speck VN series has been specially developed for applications where large quantities of water are sucked out of the process. The suction inlet is located at the front and the pump is provided with a cylindrical port. There are 3 models available: VN-95 , VN-125 and VN-180.
Advantages of Speck liquid ring vacuum pumps:
- High quality, which means very reliable
- Wide range of capacities
- Wide range of different pumps and designs
Summary Speck program:
- VG series: easy to maintain, less parts
- V series: All round compact liquid ring vacuum pump
- VI series: compact vacuum pump, with water-saving reservoir
- VZ series: compact double stage pump, with low noise level
- VN series: liquid ring vacuum pump for applications where more water is sucked out of the process
- VH series: Traditional double stage liquid ring vacuum pump. Interchangeable with many models
- VU series: Traditional single stage liquid ring vacuum pump. Interchangeable with many models
- VE series: Compact built liquid ring vacuum pump. Interchangeable with many models
- VHC series: Complete new developed double stage vacuum pump. Compact construction, high quality materials, interchangeable
- Blusystems: water and energy saving systems